International Wine Challenge 2021
- Côtes du Rhône red 'Louis Bernard' 2020 - 90 points
"Raspberry compote, hints of spice and chocolate with notes of violet. Really bright and supple with layers of fruit."
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis Bernard' 2020 - 92 points
"Complex and very fragrant nose of chocolate, red berries. Black pepper and a hint of violet floral notes. Mouth filling."
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'LOUIS' 2020
"Incredibly youthful with lots of rich primary fruits with youthful chewy tannins."
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' 2019
"Soft, ripe, juicy raspberry notes with a rich and concentrated mid palate."
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Domaine la Crau des Papes' 2019
"Pretty raspberry and bramble notes. Rich and balanced."