90/100 - Vacqueyras 'Louis Bernard' red 2016
'Louis Bernard's 2016 Vacqueyras features subtle garrigue and demure red-fruit aromas on the nose, followed by a full-bodied wine with ample tannins and hints of clove and allspice. It's firm yet ripe, with a long finish....
91/100 - Châteauneuf du Pape red 'Louis Bernard' 2016
'solid, with a core of raspberry and plum pâte de fruit notes that expands nicely as singed apple wood and red licorice flavors fill in through the finish. Offers a fleshy feel and good energy. Best from...
92/100 - Gigondas 'Louis Bernard' 2016
'Hints of garrigue accent ripe cherry and stone fruit aromas, while the full-bodied palate is creamy and supple in texture. It's already so drinkable, so sexy, that I question its ability to age, so enjoy it over the next 6-7...
COTES DU RHONE VILLAGES - Louis Bernard red 2016 - 89/100 BEST BUY
Crisp blackberry and cherry flavors lend a vibrant edge to this full-bodied yet freshly balanced wine. It's crisply concentrated and silky on the palate, with integrated notes of vanilla, anise and spice....
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis Bernard' 2017
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Massif d'Uchaux 'Louis Bernard' 2016
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Signargues 'Louis Bernard' 2017
- Côtes du Rhône...
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' 2016 - 89/100 points
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis Bernard' 2017 - 89/100 points
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'LOUIS' 2016- 88/100 points
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' White 2017 - 90 points
- Côtes du Rhône VILLAGES 'LOUIS' 2016
- Côtes du Rhône VILLAGES 'Louis Bernard' 2017
- CDRVillages Massif...
- Château Noël Saint Laurent Alexandrine - Côtes du Rhône - 2017
- Domaine de Montbayon - Vacqueyras - 2016
- Domaine de Montroche - Costières de Nîmes Rosé - 2017
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Domaine la Crau des Papes' red 2016
- Côtes du Rhône 'Château Noël Saint Laurent' red 2017
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Sainte Cécile les Vignes 'Louis Bernard' 2017
Sylvain Jean, the head winemaker, is the guarantor of the « Louis Bernard » style, which is very much focused on Grenache, the king of grapes in the southern Rhône Valley.
He explains the main characteristics of the 2017 vintage : "...a record...