- Côtes du Rhône red 'Louis Bernard' 2020 - 90 points
"Raspberry compote, hints of spice and chocolate with notes of violet. Really bright and supple with layers of fruit."
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis...
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Domaine la Souco Papale' 2019
- Tavel 'Vignobles Mireille Petit Roudil' 2020
- Côtes du Rhône BIO 'Domaine Sarrelon' 2020
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Domaine la Crau...
- Côtes du Rhône white 'LOUIS' 2020
"Peach-led aromas with hints of green apple and white flowers make this wine fresh and balanced."
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'LOUIS' 2020
"Bursting with ripe black fruit and...
92/100 - Gigondas 'Louis Bernard' 2018
'Gently mulled black currant and blackberry fruit is backed by singed wood spice, dried anise and black tea notes, with a fine chalky mineral streak appearing through the finish.Grenache and Syrah. Best fro 2022 through 2030.' 10th,...
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Domaine la Crau des Papes' 2019
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Plan de Dieu 'Domaine du Père Hugues' 2019
92 - Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' 2017
'Cassis and black cherry flavors are ripe but maintain purity in this unoaked, fresh-fruited blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre. Voluptuous, almost creamy in texture, it's an opulent sip...
92 - Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis Bernard' red 2019
90 - Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' red 2019
89 - Châteauneuf du Pape 'Domaine la Crau des Papes' red...
15/20 - Vacqueyras 'Louis Bernard' 2019
'Lots of vibrancy and a sweet plummy notes. Quite ripe and blocky tannins at the moment. Hefty and I would like a little more freshness here to give energy and lift. Drink 2021-2026.' Nov.2020
91 - Côtes du Rhône Villages 'LOUIS' 2019
'Beautiful notes of cassis and blackberry fruits as well as plenty of peppery spice and a touch of meatiness all emerge from the glass, and this terrific 2019 has a wonderful sense of elegance,...
89/100 - Châteauneuf du Pape 'Domaine la Crau des Papes' red 2018
''Scents of leather and sun-warmed stones mark the nose, followed by black cherries, garrigue and black olives. It's medium to full-bodied, supple and savory but not very deep or concentrated, with...