- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' white 2016
- Costières de Nîmes 'Louis Bernard' White 2016
- Costières de Nîmes 'Louis Bernard' Rosé 2016
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis...
- Château Noël Saint Laurent - Côtes du Rhône - 2016
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret 'Les Cabassières' - 2015
- Château Noël Saint Laurent 'Alexandrine' -...
90/100 Tavel 'Louis Bernard' 2015 - Top Rated Rosé Wine
"A superb and full-bodied southern French rose with aromas of strawberries and raspberries. Dry and refreshing. Pair with planked salmon or grilled chicken. Remarkable Roast Chicken Wine."
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' red 2015
VACQUEYRAS Louis Bernard 2015 - 90/100 - Outstanding
'Offers a solid, fleshy feel, with plum and black cherry compote flavors laced with gently singed juniper and tobacco notes. Shows a late tug of anise on the finish. Drink now through 2020.'
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Plan de Dieu 'Domaine du Père Hugues' 2016
- Côtes du Rhône 'Château Noël Saint Laurent - Alexandrine' 2016
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Plan de Dieu 'Domaine...
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'LOUIS' 2015
- Côtes du Rhône 'Château Noël Saint Laurent' red 2016
- Côtes du Rhône 'Château Noël Saint Laurent' - Alexandrine' 2016
90 pts - Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis Bernard' 2015
"Even better, the 2015 Côtes du Rhône Villages is an outstanding Southern Rhône that has loads of ripe strawberry and raspberry fruits, medium-bodied richness and a peppery, spicy...
17/20 Châteauneuf du Pape Louis Bernard 2015
'Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre. Partial whole bunch. Aged for 12 months.
Bright crimson. Real drive behind this wine. Rich and thick.
Lots of density and some dried herbs. Needs time though.' Drink...
Louis Bernard is already a trusted household name for many wine lovers, producing value-laden wine from the Cotes du Rhone wine region of southern France showcasing deft balance, pure fruit flavour, consistency and charm.
4,5 Stars CÔTES DU RHÔNE VILLAGES...