CÔTE RÔTIE- Louis Bernard 2017 - 92/100
VACQUEYRAS - Louis Bernard 2018 - 90/100
"Bold blueberry and violet aromas perfume this plump but freshly balanced blend of Grenache and Syrah. Full-bodied and luscious on the palate, its fig and blackberry...
Côtes du Rhône Villages - Louis Bernard 2018
- Côtes du Rhône 'Domaine Sarrelon' Organic 2019
- Vacqueyras 'Domaine Cabridon' - 2019
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Sainte-Cécile 'Louis Bernard' 2019
- Côtes-du-Rhône 'Château Noël Saint Laurent' red 2019
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape 'Domaine la Crau des Papes'...
90 - Vacqueyras 'Louis Bernard' 2018
'Even better than the 2017, the 2018 Vacqueyras is a similar, forward, fleshy, fruit bomb beauty that has a deep purple color and loads of blue fruits, mint, garrigue, and floral aromas and flavors. It too is ideal for drinking over...
90 - Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' red 2017
'forward, sexy wine that's loaded with notions of black raspberries, melted licorice, earth, and spring flowers. It's ripe, medium to full-bodied, has plenty of fruit, and a good finish. It's just another...
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' red 2018 - 91 points
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis Bernard' 2018 - 90 points
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' ORGANIC 2018
- Côtes du...
Sylvain Jean, the head winemaker, is the guarantor of the « Louis Bernard » style, which is very much focused on Grenache, the king of grapes in the southern Rhône Valley. He explains the main characteristics of the 2018 vintage : “It’s a...> find out more
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' 2017 - 90 Points
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Domaine la Crau des Papes' 2017 - 90 Points
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis' 2017 - 89 Points
- Costières de...
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' red 2017 - 90 Points
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis Bernard' 2017
- Vacqueyras 'Louis Bernard' 2018
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' red 2018