- Côtes du Rhône Villages Plan de Dieu 'Domaine du Père Hugues' 2016
- Côtes du Rhône 'Château Noël Saint Laurent - Alexandrine' 2016
- Côtes du Rhône Villages Plan de Dieu 'Domaine...
- Côtes du Rhône Villages 'LOUIS' 2015
- Côtes du Rhône 'Château Noël Saint Laurent' red 2016
- Côtes du Rhône 'Château Noël Saint Laurent' - Alexandrine' 2016
90 pts - Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis Bernard' 2015
"Even better, the 2015 Côtes du Rhône Villages is an outstanding Southern Rhône that has loads of ripe strawberry and raspberry fruits, medium-bodied richness and a peppery, spicy...
17/20 Châteauneuf du Pape Louis Bernard 2015
'Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre. Partial whole bunch. Aged for 12 months.
Bright crimson. Real drive behind this wine. Rich and thick.
Lots of density and some dried herbs. Needs time though.' Drink...
Louis Bernard is already a trusted household name for many wine lovers, producing value-laden wine from the Cotes du Rhone wine region of southern France showcasing deft balance, pure fruit flavour, consistency and charm.
4,5 Stars CÔTES DU RHÔNE VILLAGES...
86/100 CÔTES DU RHÔNE ‘Domaine le Garrigon – Cuvée du Vieux Truffiers’ Organic 2015
'...soft and generous palate with supple fruit. Balanced and fairly long'
"This was an impressive lineup from Louis Bernard;these wines normally represent excellent value and have good distribution". Jeb Dunnuck - October 2016 - Read issue 227.
87-89/100 Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' 2015 'The Châteauneuf...
Côtes du Rhône red 'Louis Bernard' 2015 - Organic
91/100 - Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis' 2015 - GREAT VALUE- Excellent, Highly recommended
"A warm aroma of earth, cooking spices, and supple red fruit jumps from the glass. Black currant and black pepper come through on the palate with a hint of...
- Vignobles Mireille Petit Roudil - Tavel rosé 2015
- Domaine de Cabridon - Vacqueyras 2015