Louis Bernard is already a trusted household name for many wine lovers, producing value-laden wine from the Cotes du Rhone wine region of southern France showcasing deft balance, pure fruit flavour, consistency and charm.
4,5 Stars CÔTES DU RHÔNE VILLAGES...
86/100 CÔTES DU RHÔNE ‘Domaine le Garrigon – Cuvée du Vieux Truffiers’ Organic 2015
'...soft and generous palate with supple fruit. Balanced and fairly long'
"This was an impressive lineup from Louis Bernard;these wines normally represent excellent value and have good distribution". Jeb Dunnuck - October 2016 - Read issue 227.
87-89/100 Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' 2015 'The Châteauneuf...
Côtes du Rhône red 'Louis Bernard' 2015 - Organic
91/100 - Côtes du Rhône Villages 'Louis' 2015 - GREAT VALUE- Excellent, Highly recommended
"A warm aroma of earth, cooking spices, and supple red fruit jumps from the glass. Black currant and black pepper come through on the palate with a hint of...
- Vignobles Mireille Petit Roudil - Tavel rosé 2015
- Domaine de Cabridon - Vacqueyras 2015
'Vivid ruby-red. Jammy red berries and a hint of cracked pepper on the nose. Light-bodied raspberry and cherry flavors pick up a dark chocolate nuance with air and offer a hint of bitterness on the back half. Racy and refreshing, showing no excess weight, very soft tannins...> find out more
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' red 2014 - 90/100 points
- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' red 2014
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' White 2015
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' Red Organic 2015
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis...
- Château Noël Saint Laurent - Côtes du Rhône - 2015
- Domaine de Montbayon - Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret - 2014
- Domaine de Montbayon - Vacqueyras - 2014