- Châteauneuf du Pape 'Louis Bernard' red 2014
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' White 2015
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' Red Organic 2015
- Côtes du Rhône 'Louis...
- Château Noël Saint Laurent - Côtes du Rhône - 2015
- Domaine de Montbayon - Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret - 2014
- Domaine de Montbayon - Vacqueyras - 2014
- Domaine du Père Hugues - Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret - 2015
“Quality, quantity, concentration… these are the main characteristics of the 2015 vintage. The climatic conditions during the growth cycle until the harvest have been at their best to obtain one of the greatest vintage of the last decade.” says Sylvain...> find out more
Sylvain Jean and Anthony Taylor introduce you to Louis Bernard Châteauneuf du Pape red 2013, right in front of the ruins of "New Castle of the Pope"! A festive and hearty wine for warm winter meals.
Louis Bernard, winery of the week – October 26, 2015 - Food & Beverage World US :
Côtes de Provence rosé 2014 'Louis Bernard' 89 /100 - 'A bouquet of strawberries, watermelon and grapefruit greets the senses. The...
Tasting of Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' white 2014 with our winemaker, Sylvain Jean.
Tasting of Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' rosé 2014 with our oenologue, Sylvain Jean
Tasting of Côtes du Rhône 'Louis Bernard' red 2014 with Sylvain Jean, our winemaker.
88 Wine Advocate Another excellent rosé from 2014, Louis Bernard's 2014 Cotes du Rhone Rose (Grenache, Syrah) is made in a light, refreshing style and gives up plenty of orange blossom, tangerine and citrus aromas and flavors. Medium-bodied, juicy, clean and dry,...> find out more